With all the new ships that have been coming out, some of the best ships get over looked in all the new ship hype. This week on What Ship Wednesday, we are featuring Royal Caribbean’s http://spb.s-avtoprom.ru/good/gashish-kupit-kirov.html Brilliance of the Seas. This is a beautiful ship. She is currently on a transatlantic voyage that started in Tampa, Florida and is headed to Ireland. From there, it will be taking passengers on some amazing cruise itineraries over the summer months in the Baltic Sea. After which she will return to Tampa, Florida for the winter months.
The ship was built in 2002 and refurbished in February 2013. We were on her in early March of this year and the updates and additions were very nice.
Here are a few fun facts and features of трамадол в омске купить без рецепта Brilliance of the Seas:
- Holds 2,100 passengers (nice enjoyable size) with 1,056 cabins
- Has a self-leveling pool table (pretty cool and unique)
- Offers several activities for all ages – climb the rock wall, play miniature golf, shoot hoops with your friends, hit the water slide or just lounge by the pool or relax in the adult only solarium
- 16 bars, lounges and clubs — all with no cover charge including an English-style pub and a first-ever wine bar at sea
- Vegas Style Casino Royal – nearly 6,459 square feet in size with 195 slots and 12 tables
- Two specialty restaurants – Chops Grille steakhouse and Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant
- Indulge in the Vitality Spa and stay fit at the Fitness Center
- And of course more food options to choose from ranging from sushi to mexican to the exclusive Chef’s table experience
What’s not to like about the Brilliance of the Seas? She has not only several balcony’s, but also several junior and grand suite categories. We look forward to sailing on her within the next. Who wants to join us? Share your experience with us in the comments if you have sailed on Brilliance of the Seas.
MONEY SAVING TIP: If you would like to experience the Brilliance of the Seas, now is a great time to plan and book your 2015 or 2016 vacation. Royal Caribbean has a special Buy One Get One Half Off (BOGOHO) offer running through the month of May. Get with our booking agency, TeamCruises.com and they can help you find the perfect cruise on the Brilliance or any other Royal Caribbean cruise ship…and save you a shipload of cash.