source There are just a couple of cruise lines on our 30 day feature that we weren’t familiar with in any way, and today’s is one of those cruise lines: Pearl Seas Cruises. What? You’ve never heard of them either? It appears that new cruise ships are either going bigger and reaching the masses, or focusing on a narrower, more luxury and intimate style of cruises. Pearl Seas Cruises is targeting the latter. This line debuts its new ship Pearl Mist on June 25 2014 (a big reason we haven’t heard much about this line). Their initial destinations focus on Canada and the Caribbean. Here are some insights into what to expect with Pearl Seas:http://deerhouse.ru/race/ekstazi-kupit-nizhniy.html
- Large staterooms, all with private balconies – from 302 to 580 sq ft. (BIG!)
- The first ship holds 210 passengers AND feature single-occupancy cabins which is super rare on a luxury line.
- They have a second ship on order that will hold around 240, scheduled for 2016 release.
- Their itineraries will take you to a nice up close experience to unique ports along your journey as well as some of the popular locations. We found it interesting that one of their originating ports was West Palm Beach, FL.
- They offer a “great Lakes & Georgian Bay cruises which looks not only amazing, but a great way to travel in luxury to see some great views, wildlife and the ever popular Niagara Falls.
http://clinicasanjuanbautista.com/good/nelegala.html We will be watching this cruise line as affluent, luxury travelers try it out. The embarkation and debarkation ports seem to be rather interesting as there doesn’t appear to be any round trip itineraries in their northern voyages unless you do a few back to back cruises. Once they get into the Caribbean, the itineraries seem to move to a round trip primarily out of St. Martin or San Juan. This ship could be a perfect line to visit for an upcoming episode of All Aboard TV to give you a first hand view since there isn’t much out there about Pearl Seas Cruises.go to link
http://www.elmich.com.au/life/psihoaktivnie-izmeneniya-vk.html We wish you well Pearl Seas as you kick off your first season next week!закладками бошки