как слезть со скорости Regent is one of the most well known luxury brands in the cruise industry. You can choose from the four ships in their fleet: Mariner, Voyager and Navigator and coming soon the Explorer. One thing you will really like about Regent Seven Seas is the all-inclusive fares. It makes it easy to plan and budget for your cruise. What’s included are cruise fare, pre-post cruise tours and hotel stays, gratuities, shore excursions and beverages including liquor and soda. As a result, while they are a luxury line, you will find they also offer a great value.героин в закладках купить
source url The experience on Regent definitely has that traditional cruise feel. Passengers will dress up a little more for dinner, the entertainment will be more standard shows. Guests on board will most likely be more professionals and retired couples who are affluent travelers and that will choose to take 14-plus night voyages.see url
купить spice Regent is constantly awarded with top honors in the travel industry for being the best and top in their class. Their ships are known for being all suite ships. And all but one are even all-balcony ships (Navigator is 90% balconies). Basically, there isn’t a bad stateroom on the ship. And the sizes are great too, ranging from 300 to 2,000 square feet. Not too shabby. Here are a few more details that we found very cool to the overall, luxury cruise experience outside of what you would expect:http://on-line.ac-com.ru/life/kupit-fen-poroshok.html
- They give you 15 mins FREE ship-to-shore phone time for Concierge Suites and above (this is the level we would recommend)
- Their ships are outfitted with European king-size beds.
- You can enjoy room service with dinner served course by course if you choose.
- The staff to guest ratio is 1 to 1.5.
- The only cruise line to offer free unlimited shore excursions in every port-of-call in every destination. You can seriously take as many as you like AND they offer more than one or two choices. For example, in Barbados, they offer eight different options. If you want to dive deeper into a region, they also offer “Regent Choice Shore Excursions” which are a slight supplement.
- They bring some pretty great onboard lecturers to add some enrichment to your cruise. Topics range from food, wine, history specific to the area you are visiting to fine arts, antiques, bridge and more.
- They’ve recently completed some renovations on Mariner and Voyager ships, a commitment to keeping their entire fleet fresh.
see You will find Regent all over the world. They have cruises in Africa, India, Alaska, Asia/Pacific, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, South America and Tahiti. Or visit all those places on a Grand Voyage around the world. If you are looking to book a luxury cruise, definitely throw Regent into the mix. The overall value with their all-inclusive packages (including airfare) may surprise you as you compare with other luxury lines. And right now, they have some pretty great 2 for 1 specials on some 2015 summer cruises.вход скотобаза