The cruise line Seabourn was formerly referred to as Yachts of Seabourn. They are all about luxury, elegance and the ultimate in pampering, yet they offer a relaxed, casual, unstuffy environment. Seabourn firmly believes that travel can enrich people’s lives and as a result, they want to help you experience the world and travel well.
Here are some facts about Seabourn:
- They have five ships in the fleet with one more being added in the near future. The ships currently represent two different sizes.
- Their ships are smaller and have no more than 229 suites. This size allows them the opportunity to visit unique ports and locations where the larger ships cannot visit. And you also get to know your fellow travelers. Plus at the end of the day, you can go back and enjoy a spacious sized suite.
- They offer an all-inclusive experience – so no need to worry about who is picking up the tab.
- Some of their fun day activities include “Caviar in the Surf with Seabourn” or a relaxing complimentary Marina Day.
- They offer Seabourn Conversations which includes a wide variety of topics, personalities and interests.
- While they are all-inclusive, shore excursions are not included. They do offer a wide variety of shore excursion options however for you to choose from and customize your vacation portion while in port.
- And if being pampered at sea is your thing, you will certainly want to experience The Spa at Seabourn and enjoy some treatments, or just relax in the steam room or fit in a workout.
Guests who choose Seabourn enjoy the high level of service and attention onboard. Also, many guests comment on the wide open spaces around the ship where you can relax and never feel like you are part of a large crowd. If you were given a free cruise on Seabourn, where in the world would you go?