AMAWATERWAYS LAUNCHES LIMITED-TIME BALCONY CELEBRATION SALE
Savings of Up To $1,500 off Balcony Staterooms on 90+ Sailings in 2015; Special Solo Traveler Perk – Up to $750 off or Single Supplement Waived
Calabasas, CA – (Aug. 6, 2014) – Today kicked off its first-ever Balcony Celebration sale, offering travelers up to $1,500 off balcony staterooms for 2015 travel. As an added bonus, the line is also offering solo travelers up to $750 off single occupancy staterooms or a waived single supplement fee on select cruises. Hurry – this special offer must be booked by October 31, 2014.*
“This special offer is a way for us to celebrate recent accomplishments – including several industry awards and accolades – and showcase our spacious, distinctive balcony staterooms,” said Kristin Karst, AmaWaterways’ Executive Vice President and Co-Owner. “Our ships feature a majority of twin balcony and French balcony accommodations, which are an extremely popular option with river cruisers. The Balcony Celebration is also a fantastic opportunity for travel professionals to entice their clients with savings and book them into staterooms they will love.”
The Balcony Celebration sale is available on 12 different itineraries, including sailings along all European rivers on which AmaWaterways cruises. Offers are valid on stateroom categories C through AA. Sample itineraries include:
- The Enchanting Rhine– 7-night cruise from Amsterdam to Basel from $3,048 per person (embarking March 26 and April 29; price is $500 off)
- Provence & Spain– 7-night cruise from Lyon to Arles from $3,798 per person (embarking July 16 and August 13; price is $1,000 off)
- Tulip Time Cruise – 7-night round-trip cruise from Amsterdam from $2,548 per person (embarking March 24; April 1, 7, 27 and 28; price is $1,500 off)
The promotion also encompasses the following new themed cruises for 2015:
- Art Illumination Cruise: Paris & Normandy – 7-night round-trip sailing from Paris from $3,648 per person (embarking August 13; price is $1,500 off)
- Jewish Heritage Cruise: The Romantic Danube – 7-night cruise from Vilshofen to Budapest from $3,848 per person (embarking August 12; price is $500 off)
- Wine Cruise: Paris & Normandy – 7-night round-trip sailing from Paris from $3,448 per person (embarking April 23; price is $1,500 off)
In addition to these special cruise only fares, land extensions are also available on select voyages and can be purchased at an additional cost per person.
This year, with an overall 4-Star Plus rating, AmaWaterways was recognized by the Berlitz: River Cruising in Europetravel guide as having the highest rated ships. Additionally, the company received Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Award and AmaPrima was the recipient of Cruise Critic’s Editors’ Pick Award for Best New River Cruise Ship. The celebration continued as AmaWaterways christened AmaSonata in Germany, which joined the fleet this year, along with AmaReina.
* Savings is per stateroom; cruise only; double occupancy. Rates are per person, based on Category C and reflect savings.