http://www.dr-alquasmeh.de/content/sdelat-stroboskop-dlya-diskoteki-svoimi-rukami.html We were fortunate to be at the reveal of Crystal Luxury Air. Once again, Crystal Cruises is stepping up to meet the needs and requests of their luxury clientele. The addition of Crystal Luxury Air is another benefit to travelers looking for a completely customized, personal and 6-star experience.
http://ibtechnik.com/disqusion/moodle-public-profile-cualquiera.html Here’s a short video to bring you the Crystal Luxury Air Bombardier Global Express XRS jet that starting service in April 2016.
http://rodolfogn.com/disqus/46.html посудомоечная машина bosch spv48m10eu инструкция Isn’t she beautiful! Here are some details:
- Designed to accommodate just 12 guests in ultimate comfort.
- Forward cabin boasts four executive wide club seats with foldout tables for dining or meeting
- Mid cabin is configured for conferences, with seating for five and workstation and cabinet
- Aft cabin offers a three-person divan that can be transformed to a large bed
- A nicely appointed galley is located forward, featuring a cold air chiller, high temp oven, microwave and Aerolux Nespresso machine
- Technical amenities include a wide range of electronic video supplies, and laptop imagery on all cabin monitors, XM Radio, surround sound, a 31.5” LCD TV, high speed internet and in-flight phone service.
http://td-bashir.ru/discusion/trk-orbita-novosti.html The new Crystal Luxury Air fleet will compliment itineraries for guests traveling on all things Crystal, offering the option to fly privately on their Crystal vacation.
click here “Crystal Luxury Air will open tremendous possibilities for luxury travelers seeking the next level of ease and exclusivity during their journeys,” says Crystal president and CEO, Edie Rodriguez.
follow url Crystal plans to grow their luxury air fleet over the coming years. If you are looking for a luxury vacation with Crystal, please contact us or your travel professional.
see ABOUT CRYSTAL: Crystal Cruises is the world’s most awarded luxury cruise line, having earned more “World’s Best” accolades than any other cruise line, hotel, or resort in history. Crystal Cruises has won “World’s Best Cruise Ship” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Reader Choice Awards for 22 years; been voted “World’s Best Large Ship Cruise Line” by Travel + Leisure readers for 20 consecutive years; and the “Best Luxury Cruise Line” by Virtuoso for two-consecutive years (2014 & 2015). In summer 2015, Crystal embarked on the most significant brand expansion in the history of luxury travel and hospitality, introducing three new classes of cruising – the recently launched Crystal Yacht Cruises (December 2015), Crystal River Cruises (July 2016), Crystal Exclusive Class Ocean Cruises (late 2018) – and Crystal Luxury Air (April 2016).